Different is essential, different and relevant is incredible, but different, relevant and brilliantly designed is ideal. The best marketing plans and strategic platforms can be destroyed by bad or even average design. We believe that the best brands–those that are most successful–are in many ways like people. They have a personality, a character, unique unto themselves that engages and connects on more than just a rational level, but with the emotional complexity that is the human experience.
Will your logo be understood?
Will your logo be remembered?
Will your logo stand the test of time?
Will your logo function on a website as well as a newspaper ad?
Will your logo gain name recognition?
Will your logo engage your target market rather than speak at them?
The best brands function like interpersonal relationships because a brands success depends on how well it interacts with people.Will your logo be noticed?
Will your logo be an asset or a liability for the next 10 years? An ideal logo can reduce your cost of business by reducing your marketing cost. An ideal logo design is the visual cornerstone of any brand. A logo is the first impression and the most viewed element of any brand. A logo is working everyday on a website, signage, business card and more – even when your advertising is sleeping. A logo that gets noticed is essential in this age of overwhelming brand exposure. If your logo is invisible, ordinary, lost in the crowd it is like throwing money out the window. If your logo is understood, if it enlightens consumers in a unique way you will be remembered. If your logo uses intelligence to be different rather than the latest trend your logo will stand the test of time. If your logo is designed with an experienced understanding it function in any medium. If your logo is different, relevant and brilliantly designed it will engage and will be a lasting asset.
- not alike in character or quality; differing; dissimilar: The two are different.
- not identical; separate or distinct: three different answers.
- various; several: Different people told me the same story.
- not ordinary; unusual.
- bearing upon or connected with the matter in hand; pertinent: a relevant remark.
- having significant and demonstrable bearing on the matter at hand
- affording evidence tending to prove or disprove the matter at issue or under discussion
- having social relevance
- shining brightly; sparkling; glittering; lustrous: the brilliant lights of the city.
- distinguished; illustrious: a brilliant performance by a young pianist.
- having or showing great intelligence, talent, quality, etc.: a brilliant technician.
- strong and clear in tone; vivid; bright: brilliant blues and greens; the brilliant sound of the trumpets.
- splendid or magnificent: a brilliant social event.
- to prepare the preliminary sketch or the plans for (a work to be executed), especially to plan the form and structure of: to design a new bridge.
- to plan and fashion artistically or skillfully.
- to intend for a definite purpose: a scholarship designed for foreign students.
- to form or conceive in the mind; contrive; plan: The prisoner designed an intricate escape.
- to assign in thought or intention; purpose: He designed to be a doctor.